Taras’s duties include prosecution and enforcement of trademarks and industrial designs.
Prior to joining the firm in 2009, Taras worked for three years with a firm in Kiev where his practice focused on registration of trademarks and drafting license and franchise agreements, as well as enforcement of intellectual property rights.
- Not required in Ukraine in order to be able to represent clients in court
- Queen Mary University of London, School of Law, LLM in Intellectual Property with Distinction, 2009
- Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Institute of International Relations, LLM in International Private Law (Conflict of Laws), 2007
- Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Institute of International Relations, LLB in International Law, 2005
- "Protecting IP in Transnistria", PETOŠEVIĆ Webinar on Special-Status Territories: Kosovo, Transnistria, Abkhazia and South Ossetia, BrightTALK, December 5, 2012
Contributor for Belarus to the online “Country Survey”. Country Index. (March, 2013)
Contributor for Armenia to the “Trademark Licensing Questionnaire”. Country Index. (November, 2011)
“Albania”. Trademark Practice & Forms. Oxford University Press, Inc. (June, 2011)
“Ukraine case summaries”. The Trademark Reporter Vol. 101 No.3. International Trademark Association. (May-June, 2011)
“Armenia”. Trademark Practice & Forms. Oxford University Press, Inc. (March, 2011)
- International Trademark Association Committee Member, Young Practitioners Committee, 2012 – 2013 Term